Double-walled thermoplastic and stainless steel 18/10 soup bowl sets
HEPP HOSPITALA offers a wide range of solutions for keeping soups, purées, etc. at serving temperature.
- HEPP HOSPITALA’s soup distribution systems are extremely high-quality, durable, well-designed and easy to handle.
- They cover every need in hospitals, clinics, senior citizens’ residences and assisted-living homes.
- Optimum heat retention for soups, purées, etc. over long period of time.
- The insulating properties of the system items mean that the temperature-retaining capability of the porcelain can be used to optimum effect to keep the portioned soups and purées inside the plastic set hot.
- Very long durability, very stable shape.
- The high-quality finish ensures durability and an attractive look.
- System designed with perfect proportions to fit accurately with all items.
- Thermoplastic versions are available in a wide range of colours.
- Coloured granulate can be used for uniform through-colouring. This also helps prevent colour fading.
- Soup bowls easy to put in or take out, making handling simple.
- All components are dishwasher-safe and can be easily stacked to save space.
- All components are double-walled insulated.
- Products remain visually appealing even after years of use due to matt external surface.
- For all meals: Breakfast, midday or evening meals, in combination with other food distribution systems.
Guideline values, holding time in closed transport trolley without cooling
Even longer holding times are possible in compartmentalised transport trolleys. The times stated above are guideline values for everyday operation of a hospital kitchen at 24 – 28 °C room temperature. Assuming fill temperatures of approximately 80 °C and an eating temperature of at least 65 °C.
Hospitala ProdukteHospitala products
You haven’t added any products to the watchlist yet. Just click “add to watchlist” at the desired product to add it to the list.