- For extremely long holding times up to approx. 120 minutes.
- Active and continuous reheating of the hot dishes straight after portioning.
- Extreme reheat effect of the portioned dishes by optimum heat output from the preheated, heat-retaining base parts and porcelain plates.
- Combines perfectly with the double-walled plastic set for soup.
- Aesthetic presentation of meals thanks to flat construction of the base part.
- System designed with perfect proportions to fit accurately with all items.
- The high-quality finish ensures durability and an attractive look.
- Insulating cover available in different colours.
- Coloured granulate can be used for uniform through-colouring. This also helps prevent colour fading.
- A viable alternative to contact, air-blower or induction heating systems.
- The 18/10 stainless-steel heat-retaining base part is brought up to temperature in the airflow-heated stacker.
- The insulated, double-walled cover can be easily manipulated thanks to a gripping strip that runs all the way round.
- Perfect fit for all standard plates up to 26 cm (10¼ in.) in diameter and stew bowls up to 19.4 cm (7¾ in.) in diameter due to different base rings.
- The heat-retaining base part can be optionally placed inside a single-walled plastic insulating shell.
- Insulating cover also functions as lid for stew bowl up to maximum 19.4 cm (7¾ in.) diameter, so no extra plastic lid needed.
- Hygienic cover for salads and desserts by means of a single-walled plastic lid in particularly solid and high execution.
- All components are dishwasher-safe and can be easily stacked to save space.
- The deep rim of the insulating cover seats it firmly on the plate and also helps minimise spillage of the contents, even when transport routes are problematic.
- The insulating cover is high, allowing ample room for food presentation on the plate (including for example dumplings, stuffed peppers or filled rolls).
- 18/10 stainless steel base, double-walled, homogeneously welded with heating core welded fully to base and additional wax-filling for best heat transfer.
- Thermoplastic cover, double-walled insulation, homogeneously welded, with reinforced foam core.
- Outside surface matt with fine, dishwasher-friendly structuring.
- Flat execution of base part.
Practical system expansion:
- Use cooling covers for keeping cold dishes perfectly chilled.
Hospitala ProdukteHospitala products
You haven’t added any products to the watchlist yet. Just click “add to watchlist” at the desired product to add it to the list.